It doesn’t matter if Loki won’t admit it. It doesn’t matter if Loki truly hates it. But it does matter that we can see it. There is good in him
"This is not Asgard…where am I?!"
Photo by @thatotherodinson
I daydream a lot and disappear into a world of my own. The other day, I was in my bedroom talking to myself in a deep voice, pretending to be Loki, quoting his lines from THOR: The Dark World. Suddenly, my mother walked in. I stopped straight away, feeling embarrassed. She said, “No, please. Don’t stop on my account. Keep going.” I think she was enjoying it
*Awww your mom sounds awesome!*
I was tagged by talktotwhiddlestondarling:
1. What’s your dream job? Honestly? To become an actress.
2. What’s your zodiac sign and do you like the description of it? I’m a Leo, and yes, I do like the description of it.
3. What type of house do you want to live in? Flat? Mansion? In the city? Woods? I would choose a mansion, because I’m the sort who loves something big and gothic.
4. Where did you travel for the first time? Cornwall with my parents.
5. What is your biggest fear? My biggest fear is being alone. Being in a world without my family and friends.
6. Any unusual talents? I can’t say I have any talents.
7. What is the book your reading? ‘Stormbringers’, by Philippa Gregory.
8. Dream trip? Australia.
9. Can you swim? No, not at all.
10. Favourite Disney film? The Little Mermaid. Because I used to sing ‘Part Of Your World’, when I was a little girl.
11. If you could pick the cast of any film, which would you pick? And who would you put? I would like to pick Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston from THOR: The Dark World, and put them in a new film of Pirates of the Caribbean. I believe they would make amazing pirates, don’t you? Not forgetting when Tom voiced Captain James Hook in The Pirate Fairy.
My answers to your 11 questions?
1. Horror films. Love them or hate them? I think it depends on the type of horror movie. I’m not a horror person, but some horror movies I have seen are okay.
2. Most treasured memory from your childhood? Visiting Walt Disney World in Florida with a special group called DreamFlight. This month would mark fourteen years ago since I went. (2000)
3. Put your iPod on shuffle. What’s the first song that comes up? Only Lovers Left Alive from the soundtrack to the movie. Must be my most played song on there. Ehehe.
4. What’s your idea of a perfect date? A play by William Shakespeare at the theatre, followed by a romantic meal by candle light.
5. If you could spend the day with one person from the past, who would it be? I would like to spend the day with Alex. I’m sure we will meet again at some point in the future.
6. Which Disney Prince/Princess are you most like? Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
7. Have you thought about getting married? Where would be your dream location? No, not in the least have I thought about getting married. If I did, I would marry for true love. My dream location to get married would be in an enchanted forest.
8. In the ocean? Or sunbathing on the sand? Neither, for I can not swim and if I sunbathe, I burn.
9. Jeans and a t-shirt or a pretty dress and heels? Jeans and a t-shirt. Defiantly.
10. Favourite comedian? Lee Evans.
11. Tell me something your mum told you when you were little that so wasn’t true. “Don’t sit too close to the T.V. You’ll have square eyes.”
I’m tagging gorgeousanon